Reserve a Meeting Room
- Rooms are available M-F from 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Carefully review our Terms and Conditions contract - please ask us questions!
- For optimal availability, book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Available room descriptions are to your left.
- Rooms are available for business meeting purposes only - we do not allow the use of our space for parties/receptions and alcohol is not allowed on the premises.
- Contact us at meetings [at] assisifoundation [dot] org if you have any questions.
- All fields below are REQUIRED. You will know your request went through when you are prompted to a screen thanking you for your submission. If you do not see that, read over the form carefully and fill in any missing answers. Make sure you press submit.
- Meeting rooms are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Meeting setup and cleanup must be included in the reserved time you request and that also must fall within our hours of operation.
- Out of respect for our staff, please keep arrival of guests and actual meeting times within our hours of availability listed above.
1. Bring your own laptop.
2. Guests must be knowledgeable on how to connect that laptop to a projector. Due to the large variety of laptops and devices, it is the responsibility of the user to know how their equipment connects to a projector.
3. Do not change any settings on our equipment. Ask for assistance.
We encourage you to bring your own adapters and cords. We provide a VGA cord with an HDMI adapter. Please bring your own presentation remote if you wish to use one.
Conduct & Care of Property
An authorized representative of the group reserving the meeting room must remain on the premises throughout the period for which it is reserved or until the meeting ends and be responsible for room cleanup. This meeting organizer and onsite contact must explain these guidelines to meeting participants.
- Meeting attendees are to use the designated meeting area only. No breakouts.
- Cell phone use is limited to the reserved meeting rooms or outside the building - not in the lobby or halls.
- Do not adhere anything to our walls.
- Do not bring children to the Foundation; we do not have any provisions for them, nor do we have staff available to watch them.
- Bring all necessary materials, we do make copies under any circumstances
After your meeting, room(s) used must be restored to their original, clean condition. Users of our meeting rooms agree to pay for any property damages. The Assisi Foundation reserves exclusive rights to determine the replacement value for any property that may be damaged.
Food and Beverage Restrictions
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE: food, beverages, paper supplies, coffee and coffee-related supplies, cups, plates, napkins, soft drinks, utensils, coolers, etc.
- Collecting trash in trash bags and taking them to dumpster in front of the building. (Trash bags will be available in the meeting room.)
Note: Utensils and serving pieces that belong to the Foundation are not to be used or removed.
Revocation and Refusal of Authorization for Use
Use of meeting rooms may be prohibited or terminated at any time if the activity or conduct planned or occurring in the facility is or is deemed to be disruptive, or interferes with the purpose of the Foundation. The privilege of using meeting rooms will not be granted or will be revoked if the activities negatively impact normal operations, and include, for example:
- Disruptive behavior
- Violation of any of the above Terms & Conditions
- Failure to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled meeting time
Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the premises.
Indemnification and Liability
Organizations or individuals using meeting rooms shall indemnify and hold harmless the Assisi Foundation and its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from injury or death of any person(s), or damage to property resulting from any act or omission of such users or their employees, agents, representatives, guests, invitees or the general public to the extent that such losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arise in connection with or relate to the organization’s or individual’s use of the facility.
The Foundation assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items or damage to vehicles in the parking lot.